Anti-Tamper in an AI World
In the not so distant future, maintaining superiority will require critical systems to
extend far beyond sensor fusion and into real-time learned adaptation within a theater of operation. This requires secure system-of-systems architecture to dynamically learn from and collaborate with each other on-demand, all while self-modifying as needed.
Secure AI Collaboration
Our new research area centers on addressing the threat space of two or more independently designed AI-based system-of-systems and how they can autonomously collaborate to create new machine behaviors. How can we robustly defend AI machines from AI-based attacks using a new generation of dynamically learning Anti-Tamper countermeasures?
A New Kind of Attack, A New Kind of Response
Attacks on AI machines are increasingly learning to exploit the autonomous collaborative capability of the systems. Therefore, Anti-Tamper security must evolve to both detect and learn to counter adapt on-demand to meet the challenges of an AI-managed world.
Custom Collaborative Secure AI Technology and Services
- Luminati – electronic system design automation software and hardware for large-scale AI architectures
- Anti-Tamper hardware and software IP licensing for AI solutions
- AI vulnerability analysis and assessment
- Hardware and software AI architecture
- EDA and AI design consulting